Setting up a bounce house can be a fun activity for kids and adults alike, but it's important to follow the proper safety guidelines to ensure that everyone stays safe while having fun. Here are the basic steps to set up a bounce house:
1. Choose a suitable location: Select a flat and level area for your bounce house, free from sharp objects or any obstacles that could puncture or damage it. Make sure that there is enough space for the bounce house and that there are no overhead power lines.
2. Unroll the bounce house: Spread out the inflatable on the ground, making sure that it is completely flat. Unfold any attached slides or obstacles, and lay them out flat.
3. Secure the bounce house: Using the provided gear, follow the manufacturer updates to set up the inflatable, assuring it is secured properly to the ground.
4. Inflate the bounce house: Using the included blower, inflate the bounce house. Make sure that all the air chambers are fully inflated and that the bounce house is firm to the ground.
5. Check the bounce house: Inspect the bounce house for any tears, holes, or other damage that could compromise its safety. Make sure that all the seams and zippers are securely fastened.
6. Set up safety measures: Set up safety measures such as safety mats around the entrance and exit of the bounce house, and have a responsible adult supervise the bounce house at all times.
7. Enjoy the bounce house: Once the bounce house is set up and secured, it's time to have fun! Encourage everyone to follow the rules and guidelines for safe bouncing, such as not jumping on the walls or slide and not bringing food or drinks inside the bounce house.
Remember to always follow manufacturer instructions and guidelines for safe use, and never exceed the recommended weight limit or maximum occupancy of the bounce house.